This is my old blog. New blog here: Lieh.ae | Lieh-always-enough

Friday, April 2, 2010

Addicted to PayPal???

Ahaha... Find it funny that I kind of think that I'm addicted to buy stuff online via PayPal. Has the "itchy finger" feeling that just wanna click on the "buy" button, or always think of something to buy... Haha...

The first time I used PayPal was when I helped my Papa to subscribe to a Stock Market magazine. After that, I did not do much with online shopping. Only until my Birthday this year. I was playing a Facebook game, Zoo World. It had this really cheap offer of a Valentine Day animal, "Lovebird" at USD1.00 only. And by purchasing, it also gave 2 Wild Life Points, something crucial in the game. Maybe is because of the "Birthday factor", that I just couldn't help but to buy it via PayPal! To me, it was a great experience, because I really hardly buy stuff online and via PayPal, even though my sis always encouraged me to buy something online to experience the procedure and stuff.

After gotten my "first Lovebird", the game suggested me to buy another one, so that I can breed this bird later. Well, "I'm convinced" and there I was, getting another one! Wuahahaha...

My friend, Jojo, always advice me not to use real $$$ to play Facebook game. She told me to only do this during my Birthday. Now I could remember how overjoy I was when I told her "I did something really crazy today!" Haha...

Well, think few days later, this game had another offer! -- Wooly Mammoth at USD0.99! Plus 2 Wild Life Points as well. Woohoo~~~! I can't helped it! And so there I was, "Oops... I did it again!" Wuahahaha...

After this incident, I was "struggling" whether to buy the new offers by the game or not... Haha... Thank God, with the aid of my friend, Jojo, I could stopped buying a few offers. Oh... how I missed the "Flying Pig" now... :( Anyways, my latest purchase was this "UNICEF Blue Elephant". The game said that the $$$ I paid will go to UNICEF, a charity that help people to get clean water and sanitation. Jojo tried to stop me, but I "convinced" her that I was doing charity. Ahaha... As a result, I bought 2 "UNICEF Blue Elephants" via PayPal again! Haha...

Just now, I was checking my Gmail and found out the e-mail receipts from PayPal. As I read it, I had the "itchy finger" feeling again! Feel like buying something via PayPal! But got nothing to buy for now, as a result, I initiated this blog. Yup... long time never updated this blog. And this is what I blog after the long pause! Wuahaha... Something good is about to happen? Maybe! I hope! Well signing off now... I still wanna blog more, more & MORE!!!

No comments: